Friday, 1 November 2013

Seriously, Seriously Not My Week

So many things going on this week. One after another. 

Bad enough that fingers were pointing at me for something I didn't do, to make matters worse; the husband's bike was moved from its parking lot and suspected of being vandalized. 

Unfortunately, it is my duty to "warm up" the bike on alternate days and the last I did was on Monday so i can't help but feel a little responsible for this.

Stop it Erda.

I don't want to feel this way. I am training myself not to feel "involved", i am learning to detach my emotions from toxic people; those who cause me further headaches or heartaches. I am not that old but I am not that young ok, i cannot bear a heart attack people! I am also learning to stop self-blaming myself. Not be affected by people or situations that occurred. You can do this Erda. Fuck it, screw the world.

Right now, the living room and the kitchen are in a huge ass mess.

Tonight i am going to sleep on it.

It is just unfortunate these happened. 

Not my fault. Not my fault. Not my fault.


Here I go signing off for the weekend; home alone, mentally exhausted.



Cycling away since i can't run much, thanks knees bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment