Friday, 15 August 2014

I Want To Ride My Bicycle, I Want To Ride My Biiiiike!


translated : I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE PLEASE


As much as I love running, I cannot run as I used to, due to my ACL surgery. It will be uncomfortable if I do more than a 5k run. Gone were the days where I used to run 10k on alternate days as 'warm up'.  CEH CEH CEH showoff eh! Hahaha but seriously I miss running and having that feeling of freedom.

do not like to be inactive for long.  So I picked up cycling. 

The Drama was pretty reluctant to be on a wicker seat strapped on the bicycle. After much persuasion, we managed to cycle far out till East Coast Beach. That itself was an accomplishment for me because I used to run from home to East Coast and back clocking roughly 18km to and fro.


It has been a year of awesome cycling with the Drama. We have been peddling out everywhere. Even to get groceries that was until the lovely basket that was fixed to my bike came off. Off we went to the bike shop to change the pipe in the tyre as well as get a bigger more durable basket. Yey to more adventures! Yey us!




 me trying to fix the bike while the kid eat ice cream angrily

i have a talent for getting us lost.

one of those days when i feel  -
HOW THE HELL DO I BRING THESE HOME! WHY ERDA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

Kid supervising bike.

2 comments:

  1. Woww wowww fancy eh basikal tu! Okla..at least berpeluh pelehh kan than nothing! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes betol. i canot be inactive for long ar sooo cycling, good for my joints, helps a lot!

      basikal pensi yg takde gears. ahha

      Delete